Screen Queensland is seeking expressions of interest for projects to be selected for the Independent Filmmaker Project (IFP) FILM WEEK PROJECT FORUM, New York,
September 17- 22, 2016.
The only co-production forum in the United States, IFP Project Forum (part of Film Week) supports the future of storytelling by providing both creative and business opportunities to original and provocative narrative and documentary filmmakers, as well as web, episodic and transmedia storytellers. The program nurtures both emerging and established artists and producers, helping them to connect with financiers, executives, influencers and decision-makers in film, TV, new media and cross-platform storytelling.
IFP will be selecting one project from Queensland to take part in the market with the selected producer supported by Screen Queensland to attend IFP Film Week in September 17 – 22, 2016.
Expressions of interest are now open for projects that wish to be considered.
Projects eligible to apply are:
* Feature (fiction), Documentary Feature or Series Drama
* Projects which have an international focus
* Projects must have a producer attached
* Projects must be market-ready with a focus on financing
* At least two key creatives (writer-producer-director) must be bona fide Queenslanders.
Application materials required:
* A producer statement (maximum two pages) outlining:
– Budget & Financing Strategy
– Any current market attachment/interest
– International Market Strategy
– Audience Strategy
* Writer’s Statement (maximum one page)
* Director’s Statement (if applicable, maximum one page)
* Script (please note, not all scripts will be assessed)
* CVs of all key creatives
Applications are required by 12pm Friday 3 June 2016.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this initiative extensions will not be granted and late applications will not be considered.
To apply, simply head to http://screenqueensland.smartygrants.com.au
If you’d like to discuss this program, contact the Development & Production team on email@example.com or 07 3240 0500.