PERSONAL/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO & BOARD
• Office located in Newstead
• Exceptional Board Management experience
• Report directly to the CEO
• Full time role
About Screen Queensland
Screen Queensland (SQ) is a Queensland government owned company that invests in talent and projects to grow a creative, innovative and successful screen industry with a focus on stories and global audiences, secures production to Queensland, and delivers an active screen culture across the state www.screenqld.com.au . SQ is overseen by a Board of Directors who are responsible for the strategic direction of the organisation and its governance. Administratively SQ reports to the Premier and Minister for Trade through the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
As the PA to the CEO, you will join this screen industry focused team in supporting not only the CEO but the Board of Directors and members of various committees. In this integral role, you will require exceptional communication skills and a proactive demeanor.
You are an executive level assistant who relishes in tackling multiple competing priorities at once. With expertise in the coordination and preparation of Board meetings, minute taking and travel bookings, you thrive on completing all tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Arranging meetings for the CEO and providing general diary management, including monitoring email messages and prioritising/actioning accordingly
• Travel management for the CEO (includes domestic & international) and Board
• Expense management
• Preparation of correspondence, including presentations and board reports
• Prepare agenda and documents for and attend management meetings taking minutes
• General administrative tasks as required by the CEO, Board and Senior Management Team
• Liaise with offices of the Board Directors, the Minister, other relevant authorities and the Company Secretary
• Coordinate, collate and circulate board papers
• Provide services of minute taking at all Board and Committee meetings
• Assist with events bios and information about the Board of Directors
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant within a busy corporate office environment preferably with Board minute taking experience as well as:
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to adapt your written and verbal communication style to different stakeholders
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills – ability to work under pressured time frames
• Emotional intelligence
• High level of attention to detail
• A professional, confident and flexible approach with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic and busy working environment.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
Benefits & culture
This is a highly rewarding role which provides the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic industry. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with your qualifications and experience. SQ offers a flexible, pet friendly work environment and a team that is passionate and committed to the Queensland screen industry.
How to apply
Your application must include:
1. Cover letter (in Word or pdf format) – no more than two pages and it must include a response to the selection criteria above.
2. Resume – clearly detailing your skills and experience as relevant to this role. Please include the details of two referees.
APPLY AT – https://www.seek.com.au/job/38523928?searchrequesttoken=d50648fb-6af6-4712-a62e-aaa3d064dcfa&type=standout
For further information, please contact Dee Mundell, Financial & Corporate Services Controller, on 07 3248 0505. Applications close 9am Monday 18 March 2019.
Prospective applicants only please.
SQ encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from underrepresented communities. SQ is committed to building and valuing a diverse workforce that represents the community we serve. A workforce that fosters inclusiveness and embraces the diversity of its people, such as differences in cultural backgrounds, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity or sexual orientation.