TO ENTER – You must be following Screen Queensland on Facebook and Instagram and comment below in 25 words or less what heroic action you undertook in 2018 and why you should walk the carpet at the Australian Premiere of Aquaman.
Aquaman was proudly supported by the Queensland Government via Screen Queensland.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition “Win A Once in A Lifetime Opportunity to Walk The Red Carpet at the Aquaman premiere (“Competition”) is conducted by Screen Queensland Pty Ltd ABN 20 056 169 316of Suite 1, 30 Florence Street, Newstead, Brisbane, Queensland 4006, phone (07) 3248 0500 (Promoter) in relation to the premiere screening of the film “Aquaman” (“Event”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition commences at 2pm on Wednesday 12 December 2018 and closes at 5pm Sunday 16 December 2018 (“Entry Period”).
- The Competition is only open to individuals (“Entrant”) who:
- are 18 years of age or over;
- enter via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/screenqueensland/during the Entry Period;
- who are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition, or immediate family members of such employees;
- are available for the evening of Tuesday 18th December 2018 and can arrange their own transport to and from the Gold Coast at Event Cinemas, Robina. The Promoter cannot provide transport to the Event or cover any transport costs;
- acknowledges that their name and photos may be published by Screen Queensland and third parties in relation to this Promotion and gives all necessary consents and waivers to permit such use.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request reasonable evidence of eligibility and failure to provide such evidence may result in disqualification from the Competition.
- There is no cost to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter is not and shall not and will not be liable for any associated costs the successful Entrant may incur associated with incidental expenses, flights, accommodation and transport to and from the Event.
- Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- To enter, an entrant must visit https://www.facebook.com/screenqueensland/ and be following Screen Queensland Facebook page and Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/screen_qld/. Eligible Entrants may submit one entry only.
- The Entrant must comment in 25 words or less why they deserve to win this once in a lifetime opportunity to walk the red carpet with Jason Mamoa at the Queensland premiere screening of ‘Aquaman’! (“Prize”) The Promoter will be looking for the most creative and enthusiastic person. At the end of the Entry Period, Screen Queensland will judge all acceptable entries and select five successful Entrants at its sole discretion (‘Winner’). By entering this competition the Entrant represents and warrants to the Promoter that they are the sole author of their entry and have the exclusive right to submit the entry into the Competition.
- The Winner will be notified by a private Facebook message sent by the Promoter within [one] business day after conclusion of the Entry Period. It is the responsibility of the winning Entrant to respond to the Notification Facebook Message within 1 (one) business day of the Notification Message being sent (“Final Response Date”). The Promoter is not responsible for contacting the Winner by any other method or for the relevant Prize Winner not receiving the Notification Facebook Message for any reason The Promoter will not notify any other entrant except the Prize Winner.
- Claiming the Prizes. To claim their Prize, the relevant Prize Winners must respond to the Notification Facebook Message on or before the Final Response Date. If the Prize Winner does not respond to the Notification Email on or before the Final Response Date, the Prize Winner Entry will be deemed null and void (and no compensation will be paid in lieu).
- Other conditions relevant to the Prize: 1) the Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any goods or services. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the availability of the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion and for any reason to withdraw the Prize if, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is not able to give the Winner the Prize; and 2) the Promoter will not replace or substitute the Prize or provide compensation where the Winner is unable to claim or use the Prize for any reason including cancellation or discontinuance of the Event, inclement weather or illness or where the Winner did not receive the Notification Facebook Message or did not receive the Prize through providing incorrect Contact Details.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death, illness, personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence), as a result of, or in any way connected with, this competition or accepting, using or enjoying the Prize. To the extent permittedby law, all Entrants in this Competition agree to release, fully indemnify and keep fully indemnified, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all liability, cost, loss, damage, expense, claim or other right of action arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition or accepting, using or enjoying the Prize including (but not limited to) death, illness or personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ Personal Information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to its officers, employees. Entrants must provide the Personal Information otherwise their entries will be invalid. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period and unless otherwise advised by the Promoter, use the entrant’s Personal Information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including, but not limited to, sending electronic messages to, or telephoning, the entrant. Personal Information will be stored by the Promoter at the address given above and entrants may contact the Promoter by mail at the address above to access or correct their Personal Information.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.