Season 3 of Channel 9’s wildly popular Love Island Australia will film in Port Douglas, Far North Queensland, later this year.
Secured by the Queensland Government via Screen Queensland’s Production Attraction Strategy, viewers worldwide will be smitten by Queensland’s picture-perfect tropical north, which is sure to work its romantic magic on the show’s contestants too.
Produced by ITV Studios Australia, the reality TV format will return an estimated $8.6 million to Queensland’s economy and create more than 100 jobs for local crew.
Filming will be mid September through to mid November 2021.
CREW APPLICATIONS AND ENQUIRIES
All suitably qualified and available Queensland crew are invited to submit an expression of interest for crew positions.
If you run a Queensland business and would like to enquire about opportunities to supply or service the production, you can also submit an expression of interest.
The production is particularly seeking roles in the following departments:
- Art Department/Art Department Assistants
- Production Assistants/Production Runners
- Cast Chaperones
Email the below address, with an up-to-date CV/portfolio. Be to write the role you are applying for in the subject line, preceded by “FNQ” eg: FNQ Driver. This is so your application can be directed to the correct department.
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tamera on 0420 450 109
Casting for the production will be done by ITV Studios Australia. Visit their casting webpage.
Screen Queensland posts employment call-outs for supported productions, however, Screen Queensland is not directly involved in employment matters. We do not assess CVs, pass on your employment enquiry, or follow-up on the status of your application.
Screen Queensland wishes all Queenslanders the very best of luck with their applications.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander screen practitioners are encouraged to apply, as well as practitioners who are female or other gender identities, culturally and linguistically diverse, disabled, LGBTQIA+, regionally or remote-based and more.
HOW ELSE DOES SCREEN QUEENSLAND HELP QUEENSLAND CREW CONNECT WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTIONS?
- Experienced and qualified crew can register/update their details on the Screen Queensland crew directory.
- Businesses can register on the Screen Queensland facilities directory
- Emerging practitioners can follow Screen Queensland social media channels and subscribe to our enewletter for current attachment opportunities.
- Screen Queensland hosts industry networking events and also supports film festivals and conferences, which offer practitioners opportunities to connect. Stay up-to-date on Screen Queensland’s social media channels and enewletter.