The Creative Hub – Gold Coast
This brand new space was launched in June 2019 and is currently accepting applications for residencies commencing in August 2019. APPLY NOW
The Creative Hub is an exciting and functional working space located on the iconic Bond University Gold Coast Campus. Be a part of the first creative cohort to break-in this space.
As a resident at The Creative Hub you’ll receive:
- A full-time desk space inside the hub (or a part time desk if preferred)
- Office/ business facilities including internet, electricity, meeting rooms and general office furniture
- Three sessions with screen industry specialist consultants 113 Partners who will work with you to develop a bespoke plan for your business’s growth and development
- Free access to sqhub events (these mentorship programs, masterclasses and workshops with leading industry experts, as well as networking opportunities)
- A community manager to assist you on your creative journey
- Participation in the Bond University Film School Internship program, which gives you access to a Bond University film intern of your choice for one trimester per year (at no financial cost to you)
- Free car parking
Full time $181.50 per month (per desk)*
Part time $88.00 per month (per desk)^
Applications close 26 July 2019Apply Now
*You are able to stipulate how many desks are required for your business residency through the application process. Full time access is defined as five dedicated days in the office per week, however 24/7 access is granted.
^You are able to stipulate how many desks are required for your residency through the application process. Part time access is defined as two dedicated days in the office per week, however 24/7 access is still granted.
Explore The Creative Hub Below