revolving film finance fund (RFFF)
The Revolving Film Finance Fund (RFFF) is a lending facility established to cashflow Queensland screen productions and infrastructure projects by way of lending funds secured against Producer Offset, bank guarantees, letters of credit, distribution guarantees, pre-sales or other secure financial instruments.
The facility is revolving. Upon repayment of loans, funds become available for further productions. In this way, the RFFF is designed as a permanent ongoing tool to assist producers.
At times, the RFFF may be near capacity with funding commitments. Applicants are encouraged to contact the SQ Content team to discuss their needs prior to submitting an application.
RFFF Fees and Interest Rate
ADMINISTRATION AND LEGAL FEES
The administration and legal fee is a flat 5.5% of the total principal loan amount, payable in advance on the total loan on the date of the first draw down. GST is payable on the fee.
The applicable interest rate is 50% of the 90-day Bank Bill Swap rate as at the date of the first drawdown.
For further information please refer to the Funding Guidelines below.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- Read the program guidelines paying special attention to the eligibility and assessment criteria for the fund. Your team must pass all eligibility and strongly satisfy all assessment criteria to have a competitive application. Incomplete and ineligible applications will not be assessed.
- Contact Screen Queensland’s Content team to discuss your application. Email email@example.com or phone (07) 3248 0500.
- Applications will be assessed in rounds subject to board approval. Consult the Board Dates to determine which deadline will be appropriate for your application.
- Complete the application form at https://screenqueensland.smartygrants.com.au/ and pay your application fee (details in the application form). An automated email will be sent to you within 30 minutes of your submission to indicate Screen Queensland has received your submission. It is your responsibility as applicant to contact Screen Queensland if you do not receive an application receipt email.
- Screen Queensland will notify the applicant via email of any missing materials. These materials will need to be submitted within five (5) business days of notification or the project will not proceed to assessment and will be deemed withdrawn. An application will only proceed to assessment when all sections of the form are complete and all requested materials and documentation have been submitted satisfactorily. You will learn the outcome of your application following the relevant board meeting.
WHAT DOCUMENTS SHOULD YOU READ?
Prior to getting in touch and of course applying, take a look at our:
All RFFF applications require the payment of a $330 fee (including GST). Payment details can be found on the SmartyGrants application form.
Prior to preparing your application, please read the Funding Guidelines together with Screen Queensland’s Terms of Trade.
For any initial enquiries about Screen Queensland funding programs and initiatives please contact +61 7 3248 0500 | firstname.lastname@example.org