Acknowledgement of Country
Screen Queensland acknowledges the Aboriginal peoples and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the owners of this country and recognise their connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to them, their cultures, and to their elders, past, present and emerging. At Screen Queensland we are committed to empowering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander practitioners to share their rich culture and perspectives with the Queensland and global community through screen storytelling.
Resources, Policies and Corporate Documents
- Discrimination, Bullying & Harassment Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Use of Social Media Policy
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Unreasonable Stakeholder Conduct Policy