Chief Executive Officer
Jacqui Feeney commenced as Screen Queensland CEO in late July 2023. Previously she held senior management roles at leading national and global media and entertainment companies including Fox Networks Group, National Geographic, Foxtel, SBS World Movies where she led major commissions and growth initiatives.
Jacqui is experienced in innovation, strategic partnerships, balancing commercial and creative imperatives for large enterprises. Through her business Zinn & Co, she’s been an advisor, executive coach, and consultant to business founders across start-ups and the independent production sector — with a strong focus on supporting the next generation of innovation champions.
Jacqui has held a range of board responsibilities — including directorships with start-up incubator Fishburners, Foxtel joint-ventures Nickelodeon and XYZ, the ASTRA industry association, plus NFPs Documentary Australia and the Sydney Film Festival where she was the chair.
She strongly believes in fostering great storytelling as a powerful force for positive change in society.
Jacqui holds a Bachelor of Arts from Macquarie University, a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from UTS and a GAICD from Company Directors.
Dr Belinda Burns
Chief Creative Officer
Belinda is a passionate advocate for the screen industry and the arts with a strong background in strategy development, marketing and communications, and leading creative teams. Prior to her appointment as Screen Queensland’s Chief Creative Officer in 2022, Belinda held the position of Head of Marketing and Communications since September 2020 .
As Director with the global PR network Citigate in London, Belinda spearheaded creative accounts for blue-chip financial corporations, and as General Manager for a social marketing consultancy within the Ogilvy Group she led numerous award-winning federal and state government behaviour change campaigns. Prior to joining Screen Queensland, Belinda was Director of Communications and Engagement at Brisbane Girls Grammar School.
Belinda holds an MA degree in Creative Writing from Bath Spa University in the UK, and a PhD in Writing from The University of Queensland, where she has lectured extensively and convened courses in creative writing (including screenwriting), literature and film studies. She is a published novelist and short fiction writer.
- Catherine Kristensen Executive Assistant, CEO and Board
- Danielle Fox Assistant to the CCO/Office Assistant
- Tanya Ellen Head of Content
- Phil Enchelmaier Content Director
- Ian Lynch Content Director
- Jesse McCart Program Manager, Online Content
- Christian Gesche Content Analyst
- Claire Su Content Assistant
ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER PROGRAM
- Danielle Ah Boo Head of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Program
- Danielle Andrews Coordinator, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Program
- Jed Dawson Head of Games
- Finley Cameron Games and SQhub Coordinator
- Tomas Donovan Games Support Officer
- Naomi Wenck Head of Production Attraction
- Brendan O'Sullivan Location Services Manager
- Courtney Moore Senior Coordinator, Production Attraction
- Kaidyn Kunde Production Attraction Assistant
CREATIVE INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIPS
- Rowena Billard Head of Creative Industry Partnerships
- Melanie Jefcoate Events and Partnership Manager
- Shannon Howat Senior Coordinator, Creative Industry Partnerships
- Dee Mundell Chief Operating Officer
- John Hatzakis Head of Finance
- Barbara Stevens Finance Manager
PEOPLE & CULTURE
- Rebecca Capper Head of People and Culture
- Alexandra Armstrong People and Culture Adviser
- Nim Sathianathan Head of Legal and Company Secretary
- Paul Judge Legal Manager
- Mitchel Brady Legal Officer
Marketing and Communications
- Amanda Lawson Head of Marketing and Communications
- Liana Cantarutti Marketing and Communications Manager
- Katelyn Eiby Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Screen Queensland Studios
- Mark Melrose Head of Studios and Physical Production
- Jonathan Proby Studios Operations Coordinator
- Colin Harris Maintenance Coordinator
- Joshua Beckett Coordinator, Industry Pathways Program