- Kylie Munnich Chief Executive Officer
- Meg Jaques Executive Assistant to the CEO and Board
- Jo Dillon Chief Creative Officer
- Mags Scholes Head of Content
- Citt Williams Content Director
- Lucy Markovich Content Director
- Douglas Watkin Content Director (Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Program)
- Christian Gesche Content Analyst
- Alexandra Donald Content Assistant
- Joshua Beckett Content Assistant (Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Program)
- Gina Black Head of Physical Production and COVID Liaison
- Naomi Wenck Production Attraction and Investment Director
- Kathryn Metcalfe Location Services Manager
- Jennifer Ralph Physical Production & Covid Support Officer
- Courtney Moore Creative Coordinator
SCREEN CULTURE & COMMUNITY
- Rowena Billard Screen Culture & Community Director
- Dee Mundell Chief Operating Officer
- Barbara Stevens Finance Manager
- Rebecca Capper People & Culture Manager
- Nim Sathianathan Head of Legal & Company Secretary
- Paul Judge Legal Manager
- Mark Dunning Legal Coordinator
Marketing and Communications
- Belinda Burns Head of Marketing & Communications
- Melanie Jefcoate Events Manager
- Liana Cantarutti Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Screen Queensland Studios
- Derek Hall Head of Studios
- Matt Gillam Maintenance Coordinator
- Jonathan Proby Studios Assistant
KYLIE has over 25 years’ experience in the distribution and development world, having worked across a number of major US studios and independents, in Australia and the UK. Prior to becoming CEO of Screen Queensland, Kylie worked as a Scripted Sales and Co-Production Executive for Seven Studios in Sydney.
Kylie has also worked as the Senior Vice President for Distribution AsiaPacific for Sonar Entertainment and Director of Drama & Comedy for Sky Vision (their international distribution arm) where she was responsible for acquiring scripted content for Sky’s international sales.
Kylie has also held multiple roles within the Sony Entertainment Group including Senior Vice President UK, Ireland and Africa for Sony Pictures Television, and Vice President of Distribution for Australia and New Zealand where she was responsible for strategically developing and managing all sales functions in territories across multiple distribution platforms. She has also worked for MGM International Television selling content to AsiaPac and was the international sales manager for the Warner Bros company, Filmbank Distributors Ltd, based in London.
In addition to being SQ’s Chief Creative Officer, JO is co-chair of the Screen Diversity and Inclusion Network (SDIN) alongside Benjamin Law. Jo has worked in Development & Production, overseeing investment in Australian and co-produced fiction and factual screen stories for all platforms, and the development of projects and creative talent. She has developed screen stories in Australia and the UK for more than ten years, most recently as a Development Executive for Screen Australia. In the UK, Jo was Head of Development at Emmy-winning production company Yipp Films, responsible for developing factual narratives for network television and establishing the company’s first drama slate. She worked in development for independent feature film producers including Ipso Facto Productions and Vita Nova Films, as a script and story consultant working on feature films, shorts and documentaries, and as an assessor for a number of UK investors and screen agencies.
DEE joined Screen Queensland in April 2015 bringing with her over 20 years’ experience in finance roles across industries such as agriculture, advertising, not-for-profit and government. Most recently Dee held the position of CFO Department of the Premier and Cabinet, a role that provided her with a valuable insight into the workings of government.
DEREK brings to Screen Queensland an eclectic background of military, government, hospitality and humanitarian aid work, in addition to over a decade of filmmaking experience. Prior to his arrival in Brisbane, Derek was on the Producing team for feature film “Running For Grace”, starring Matt Dillon and Jim Caviezel and directed by David L. Cunningham and is producing on the John Fusco film “The Wind and the Reckoning”, among other key projects. While in Hawaii Derek headed up the largest independent film studio in the state, where he worked directly on projects for Universal, Marvel, Disney, ABC, IMAX, NBC & Netflix, providing post and production facilities as well as being a local producer and fixer. He also managed several companies working out of Honua Studios, including the nationally-awarded GVS Transmedia Accelerator. Derek is a member of Screen Producers Australia.