Jobs at Screen Queensland
Manager, Studio Operations
Screen Queensland is looking for a Manager, Studio Operations to lead the onsite team in the day-to-day operation of Screen Queensland Studios: Brisbane, and the new facility planned for Cairns which will be operational in 2023.
If you are an experienced professional with strong leadership skills, a proactive demeanor, and a genuine passion for the screen industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Manage the operations of the studios to maximise occupancy, deliver effective returns
- Maintain health and safety policies and procedures in line with relevant legislation
- Manage a risk management framework for the operation of the studios
- Act as the key contact for studio tenants, including managing hire agreements
- Manage the relationship between SQ and the building owners
- Oversee the studio maintenance program, including managing external contractors
- Assist in managing the studios operational and capital expenditure budgets, including providing regular reports
- Manage a team of two with further growth once the Cairns facility progresses