jobs at SQ
The Coordinator, Locations & Production Attraction supports the EVP, Production Incentives & Attraction in attracting production to Queensland by showcasing the State’s stunning locations and world class facilities and crew.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Take enquiries, prepare location packages and script breakdowns for scouts
- Prepare itineraries and make bookings for incoming scouts
- Provide department content for SQ website
- Coordination of SQ’s Film Friendly Pathways Program, including updating guidelines and manuals
- Input and maintenance of department records into databases, ensuring records are always accurate
- Provide departmental administrative support
Applicants will need to be able to address the following work-related requirements in their application:
- Proven experience in a similar role, at least 1-2 years
- Well-developed communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office and Adobe skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Benefits and Culture
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Screen Queensland has a flexible work environment and a team that is passionate and committed to the Queensland screen industry and to sharing the work of its talented storytellers in Australia and worldwide. We work hard. We work together. And we like to have fun.
How to apply
Your application must include:
- Cover letter (in Word or pdf format) – no more than two pages and it must include a response to the selection criteria above.
- Resume – clearly detailing your skills and experience as relevant to this role. Please include the details of two referees.
For further information, please contact Gina Black, EVP, Production Incentives & Attraction on 0418 855 404. Applications close 5pm Tuesday 19 February 2019.
About Screen Queensland
Screen Queensland (SQ) is a Queensland government-owned company that invests in talent and projects to grow a creative, innovative and successful screen industry with a focus on stories and global audiences, secures production to Queensland, and delivers an active screen culture across the state www.screenqld.com.au . SQ is overseen by a Board of Directors who are responsible for the strategic direction of the organisation and its governance. Administratively SQ reports to the Premier and Minister for Trade through the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
SQ is committed to providing a workplace that is inclusive of difference, encouraging and enabling each employee to fully contribute. The Company recognises the diversity of our employees and aims to provide a Company culture that recognises, respects, values and enables everyone to work effectively towards the achievement of our business goals.