Jobs at SQ
People & Culture Manager – Part Time
Screen Queensland is committed to providing a workplace that is inclusive of difference, encouraging and enabling each employee to fully contribute. The Company recognises the diversity of our employees and aims to provide a Company culture that recognises, respects, values and enables everyone to work effectively towards the achievement of our business goals.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Screen Queensland as their dedicated in-house HR resource. Key responsibilities will include;
- Coordinate end to end recruitment and selection process i.e. advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, selection of applicants
- Manage all onboarding, induction and exit processes
- Coordinate probation review, performance discussions and performance management processes
- Build strong partnerships with managers to provide operational HR support, with a focus on building a high-performance culture and highly engaged employees
- Provide advice, support and coaching on performance, talent, succession planning and training and development
- Organise learning and development training opportunities for the team
- Provision of general advice and information in relation to HR and compliance activities
- Develop, maintain and review HR policies and procedures
- Administration of workers compensation claims and return to work coordination
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team on strategies and programs to maintain a positive culture that is aligned to SQ’s values and expected behaviours.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Degree level qualification in HR or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a HR generalist role
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- A mature approach, discretion and sound judgement
- The ability to build effective relationships with leaders
- A high level of attention to detail and organisational skills
Applications close May 25th 2021. Applications will be accepted via Seek only.