SQ Mentorship is a three-year program (2017-2019) delivered as part of Screen Queensland’s commitment to diversity and achieving gender parity in the screen industry.
Screen Queensland (SQ) will provide three outstanding early to mid career screen or game practitioners $20,000 each to support them to undertake a self-structured mentorship program designed to elevate their professional practice. Mentorships will be available for:
- One female screen or games practitioner
- One Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander screen or games practitioner
- One screen or games practitioner from a diverse community, including people with a disability, people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background, LGBTQIA people and regional Queenslanders.
Brisbane-based Kim Allom is the recipient of the 2017 SQ Mentorship.
How do I apply?
- Read through the SQ Mentorship Guidelines
- Connect with potential mentors and confirm their interest in taking part in your mentorship plan.
- Contact the SQ Content team if you have any questions or would like to discuss your application (07) 3248 0500 / email@example.com
- Apply online at https://screenqueensland.smartygrants.com.au/ by 5.00pm Monday 25 June 2018. An automated application email will be sent to you within 30 minutes as confirmation that Screen Queensland has received your application. It is the applicant’s responsibility to contact Screen Queensland if you do not receive an application receipt email. Late, incomplete and/or ineligible applications will not be assessed.
- Applicants may be asked to provide additional documentation and participate in interviews if assessors require further information. Applicants will be notified of outcomes in late July 2018.