Screen Queensland has partnered with Screenworks to support five practitioners to attend the Regional to Global Screen Forum, a three day conference from 26-28 May.
Designed for first-timers, the New Kids On The Block Program will provide both financial and in-person support. Financial support will help with registration, travel and accomodation costs.
Screen Queensland will support five participants from regional Queensland.
Conference Dates: 26-28 May
Location: Lennox Head
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
WHAT DOES EACH SUCCESSFUL PARTICIPANT RECEIVE?
Each participant selected for the program will receive:
- $1,000 to help with registration forthe conference, travel and accommodation, etc;
- Connection to other program participants via Zoom prior to the conference;
- priority access to one round table or 1-on-1 session of their choice;
- a meet ‘n’ greet in-person session held on the night of Wednesday 25th May;
- informal get-togethers during the conference to check-in;
- a dedicated Screenworks staff member to answer any questions throughout the conference, introductions to key delegates, etc.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible to apply, applicants must be based in regional Queensland for more than 6 months, and not have attended a Regional to Global Screen Forum before.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants must fill out the online application form by Monday 25 April, 9am AEST.
Applicants have the option to submit a video application – simply record the responses to each of the questions in the form. Please use this link to see a PDF of the application form.
If you do not have access to the internet or need assistance to complete the application form, you may contact Screenworks on (02) 6681 1188 to receive a paper application form.
Applications will be assessed by Screenworks and Screen Queensland. Selection will take into account diversity of location, previous experience and financial barriers to attending the event.
If you have any queries about the program, please email email@example.com.