17 March to 13 April
Brisbane – Palace Cinemas Barracks and James Street
This event is supported by Screen Queensland through the Screen Culture Funding program
The highly anticipated 32nd season of the Alliance Française French Film Festival presented by Peugeot is back at Palace Cinemas for another year of must-see French cinema.
Between March and April, viewers will be whisked from their seats to Paris, Cannes, Tunisia, and beyond with an utterly captivating line up of films. Expect to see charming period dramas, whimsical comedies, tantalising thrillers, and timeless classics. Starring French cinema legends like Isabelle Huppert, Romain Duris, Omar Sy, and Valérie Lemercier, it is sure to be an unmissable event!
To register for the newsletter, and for more information about the festival, visit www.affrenchfilmfestival.org
Win a double pass to the the Alliance Francise French Film Festival Brisbane 2021
Thanks to Alliance Francaise Brisbane, we are offering 5 lucky winners a double pass to a standard film screening of their choice (special events including opening and closing night are excluded) during the 2021 Alliance Francaise French Film Festival Brisbane, at the Palace Cinemas Barracks and James Street, 17 March – 13 April.
Enter your details below to enter. Competition closes Monday 8 March, 9am.
PLEASE NOTE – you must be a Queensland resident to enter. Passes will not be posted outside of Queensland.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition “Win a double pass to The Alliance Francaise French Film Festival Brisbane 2021 (“Competition”) is conducted by Screen Queensland Pty Ltd ABN 20 056 169 316 of Suite 1, 30 Florence Street, Newstead, Brisbane, Queensland 4006, phone (07) 3248 0500 (Promoter)
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions
- The Competition commences on Wednesday 11 February at 3pm AEST and closes at Monday 8 March 2021 at 9am AEST (“Entry Period”)
- The Winners of this competition will receive one of five double passes to The Alliance Francaise French Film Festival Brisbane 2021 at participating cinemas.
- Screen Queensland takes no responsibility for passes not being accepted.
- Passes are valid at participating cinemas subjects to pass Terms and Conditions
- To enter, an Entrant must:
- Visit the competition webpage https://screenqueensland.com.au/sq-news/events/alliance-francaise-french-film-festival-2021/
- Fill in the competition form with your full name and email address, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- And complete step 1 and 2 during the entry period.
- The Competition is open to individuals (“Entrants”) who:
- are bona fide Queensland residents with supporting identification to demonstrate this;
- are 18 years of age or over;
- enter via the webpage https://screenqueensland.com.au/sq-news/events/alliance-francaise-french-film-festival-2021/during the Entry Period;
- who are not employees (or immediate family members of employees) of Screen Queensland;
- acknowledges that their name, photos and video may be published by Screen Queensland and its licensees and assigns in relation to this Competition.
- entrants do not need to be working in the screen industry – open to all Queenslanders.
- Entrants can only enter once if an entrant enters multiple times only their first entry will be included in the draw.
- There will be six winners randomly selected via the Google random number generator.
- Winners will be selected via chance and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be selected on Monday 8 March 2021 and will be notified via email.
- Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize and provide all the requested details or Screen Queensland will select another winner.
- The Prize will be sent to the winners via Australia Post. If the prize is sent to winners, it will be done by Australia Post standard mail. Winners will be required to respond to the SQ notification email with their postal address in order to receive their prize.
- There is no cost to enter the Competition.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter is not, shall not and will not be liable for any associated costs the Winner and/or their guest may incur during the claiming of the prize.
- Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The Promoter may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions or has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- In the event that the Winners are unable to collect their prize, the judges may select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
- Entrants must also complete all requested details including, but not limited to, full name, address, contact number, valid and current email address.
- By entering and participating, Entrant and Promoter agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) Entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) Entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize awarded in connection with this Competition (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, or changes to the production schedule for the Picture, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) if the set visit is postponed, delayed or cancelled for any reason outside of the Promoter’s control; and (g) use of a prize.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter’s database. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant electronically. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter collects personal information about Entrants to enable them to participate in this Competition and may disclose the Entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Competition. If the Entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Competition. Personal information collected from Entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.