The Queensland Government through Screen Queensland (SQ) is proudly supporting 11 game developers to attend the GDC, taking place in San Francisco this week.
SQ Travel and Marketing Funding supports producers, game developers and other key creatives to market and sell high-quality screen projects and games capable of engaging local and international audiences, winning critical acclaim and achieving commercial success.
The GDC is the world’s largest professional game industry event. The Queensland delegation will join game designers, programmers, artists, producers, and business professionals for five days of unparalleled education, inspiration and networking for the global game development community.
The successful Queensland recipients are:
– Brent Waller and Chris Conte (5 Lives Studios Pty Ltd)
– Ralf Muhlberger (89 Friends Pty Ltd)
– Jed Dawson and Jordan Comino (Affable Games Pty Ltd)
– Ethan Noble and Sam Hussey (Lightweave Pty Ltd)
– Stephen Viner, Mark Fludder, Sean Edwards (Spunge Games Pty Ltd)
– Wren Brier and Tim Dawson (Witch Beam Games)
L-R: Jed Dawson, Stephen Viner, Tim Dawson
L-R: Brent Waller, Chris Conte, Wren Brier, Sam Hussey
L-R: Mark Fludder, Ralf Muhlberger, Jordan Comino, Sean Edwards