Have a screen story idea that you’re looking to develop? In this episode we talk to Screen Queensland’s VP of Content Development Amy Parry about the Ideas program – what to include in your pitch package, when to pitch, and what support Screen Queensland is able to offer to get your idea from the page to the screen.
This episode is for screen practitioners looking to apply for development funding for the first time or those you are interested in the development and pitching process.
- Loani Arman’s My Body Says
- Screen Queensland IDEAS program
- How to apply for the IDEAS program video
- Screen Australia pitch document resources
- Produced and presented by Aimée Lindorf