|CALL FOR PRODUCER APPLICATIONS for PARTNER WITH AUSTRALIA
– Ausfilm’s Los Angeles event promoting Australian screen creatives in the U.S. Market
Screen Queensland is calling-out for Queensland producers who wish to attend Partner with Australia hosted by Ausfilm in Los Angeles from 14 – 17 April 2019 to submit their applications by 5.00pm AEST Friday 15 February.
Screen Queensland will select two producers (or in exceptional circumstances, creative teams) to attend the event in Los Angeles and provide support through the travel and marketing fund to cover flights, accommodation and registration fees up to $5,000 for an individual and $7,500 for a team.
About Partner with Australia
Ausfilm’s annual Partner with Australia (PwA) event aims to promote Australian screen creatives and drive business connections between Australian producers and U.S. production and creative executives.
PwA will provide significant strategic opportunities for Australian producers to expand their business networks and find creative and finance partners to drive their slate of projects.
Ausfilm is looking for producers with a significant track record / production credits on projects that have commercial success and / or critical acclaim. Producers must have a slate of projects appealing to U.S. creative partners and actively looking for such partnerships to advance the development of their slate.
* Producer’s slate must include feature films (television drama projects can also be included but cannot be a producer’s only project type).
* Project must have a decent budget (min $5 million for feature films and $1 million per hour for TV).
* Producers should have a high calibre director and/or writer and/or cast attached to projects, or be looking for international producing partners to assist with packaging the project.
* Producer can have high-level director and/or writer participate in the meetings with them.
* Project must have a high-concept script with international reach.
* Producers must have at least two feature or television credit(s) with notable exposure.
* Producers must have experience packaging a high calibre project.
* Producers must have experience accessing the Producer Offset.
* Producers must be looking to make their projects in Queensland.
CLICK HERE to submit your application by 5.00pm AEST Friday 15 February.
For further information, please contact: