EXPERIENCED APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR
SCREEN QUEENSLAND + STAN
PREMIUM DRAMA DEVELOPMENT FUND
Screen Queensland (SQ) and Stan have partnered to co-fund a premium drama investment pool to support the development of up to four (4) Queensland-created high-end drama series suitable for the Stan SVOD platform and with potential to resonate in Australia and internationally.
The SQ + Stan Premium Drama Development Fund will support Queensland creatives and producers in the development of high-end drama that meets the Stan Original programming mandate of world-class shows for Stan’s Australian audience and international audiences alike.
Applications are now open for experienced Queensland talent and production companies with a demonstrable track record in drama series.
Please note, the application materials for experienced applications are the following:
· One-page outline of your concept (only one concept required)
· Writing sample of the proposed concept (min. 20 pages)
· Half-page outlines for series 2 and 3
· Creative statement describing why your concept is the right fit for Stan
· Details of any previous development undertaken
· Chain of title documentation for the concept (if applicable)
· CVs for all key creatives and proposed talent
· Link to prior work by creative team
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 3 December 2018. Please note that late and incomplete applications will not be assessed.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application in mid-January 2019.
For further information, please contact:
SQ Content Team
07 3248 0500 / email@example.com