Screen Queensland is giving you the chance to win one of three double passes to The Keeper. Enter now on Facebook.
From Director, Marcus H. Rosenmuller, The Keeper tells the extraordinary love story between a young English woman and a German PoW, who together overcome prejudice, public hostility, and personal tragedy.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition “Win a double pass to The Keeper” (“Competition”) is conducted by Screen Queensland Pty Ltd ABN 20 056 169 316 of Suite 1, 30 Florence Street, Newstead, Brisbane, Queensland 4006, phone (07) 3248 0500 (Promoter)
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition commences on Wednesday, 17 July 2019 at 11:30am AEST and closes at Friday, 19 July 2019 at 10am AEST (“Entry Period”).
- The Winners of this competition will receive one of three a hard copy double passes to The Keeper supplied by ICON Film Distributors. Valid for the duration of the film’s cinema period at participating cinemas only.
- To enter, an Entrant must:
- visit http://www.facebook.com/screenqueensland/ and be following the Screen Queensland Facebook page;
- Comment on the competition Facebook post with the name of their favourite soccer player and why?; and
- complete step 1 and 2 during the entry period.
- The Competition is open to individuals (“Entrants”) who:
are bona fide Queensland residents as defined by Screen Queensland in its Terms of Trade available for viewing at https://screenqueensland.com.au/app/uploads/2015/03/Screen_Queensland_Terms_of_Trade.pdf with supporting identification to demonstrate this;
- are 18 years of ages or over.
- enter via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/screenqueensland/during the Entry Period;
- who are not employees (or immediate family members of employees) of Screen Queensland;
- acknowledges and agrees that their name, photos, video and likeness may be published by Screen Queensland and its licensees and assignees in relation to this Competition.
- entrants do not need to be working in the screen industry – open to all Queenslanders.
- Chance plays no part in this competition.
- There will be three Winners selected by a Screen Queensland representative based on the creativity and uniqueness of the entries.
- The representative’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be selected on Friday, 19 July at 12noon and will be notified via Facebook messengers.
- Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize and provide postal details for ticket distribution.
- The Prize will be delivered via standard post.
- There is no cost to enter the Competition.
- The prize in not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter is not, shall not and will not be liable for any associated costs the Winner and/or their guest may incur during the claiming of the prize.
- Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The Promoter may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions or has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- In the event that the Winners are unable to correct their prize the judges may select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
- Entrants must also complete all requested details including, but not limited to, full name, address, contact number, valid and current email address.
- By entering and participating, Entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook, Screen Queensland from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) Entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) Entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize awarded in connection with this Competition (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, or changes to the production schedule for the Picture, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection lawsin the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) if the set visit is postponed, delayed or cancelled for any reason outside of the Promoter’s control; and (g) use of a prize.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter’s database. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the Entrant electronically. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter collects personal information about Entrants to enable them to participate in this Competition and may disclose the Entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Competition. If the Entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Competition. Personal information collected from Entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.