Producers of upcoming feature film Mortal Kombat 2 are currently seeking local crew for positions across all departments. The project will be filmed at Village Roadshow Studios on the Gold Coast and surrounding locations.
All suitably qualified and available Queensland crew are invited to apply.
Expressions of interest from Queensland businesses regarding opportunities to supply or service the production are also open.
- Submit your current CV to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that your subject line contains the role you are applying for, to ensure it is sent on to the relevant department.
All recruitment enquiries should be directed to the email address above.
CASTING AND EXTRAS
If you are an actor or extra, it is recommended that you enlist with a Queensland agent. Please note, Screen Queensland is unable to recommend any particular agency.
CONNECTING QUEENSLAND CREW TO PRODUCTIONS
Screen Queensland supports crew via several avenues, to ensure opportunities for local practitioners.
- Experienced and qualified crew can register/update their details on the Screen Queensland crew directory.
- Businesses can register on the Screen Queensland facilities directory
- Emerging practitioners can follow Screen Queensland social media channels and subscribe to our eNewsletter for current attachment opportunities.
- Screen Queensland hosts industry networking events and also supports film festivals and conferences, which offer practitioners opportunities to connect. Stay up-to-date on Screen Queensland’s social media channels and eNewsletter.
Screen Queensland posts employment call-outs for supported productions, however, Screen Queensland is not directly involved in employment matters. We do not assess CVs, pass on your employment enquiry, or follow-up on the status of your application.
Screen Queensland wishes all Queenslanders the very best of luck with their applications.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander screen practitioners are encouraged to apply, as well as practitioners who are female or other gender identities, culturally and linguistically diverse, living with disability, LGBTQIA+, regionally or remote-based and more.